Thursday, November 18, 2010

Factore Tree ~ Customized Math Lessons ~ Get a TWO WEEK FREE TRIAL!

As a first year homeschooling mama, I always looking for resources to assist with my daughter's education.

I am fortunate enough that my daughter actually enjoys math, it's reading that she struggles with - but that's another story!

Even though she enjoys math, I feel there is always room to learn more and improve on her skills.

Factor Tree is an online tool for helping children in preschool to sixth grade supplement their math education.  The curriculum is focused on tailoring lessons to meet the needs of each individual child.  To achieve this, Factor Tree requires your student to take an assessment test.  The results of this test are then analyzed and a custom curriculum is created to target and improve weak areas, while accelerating progress in areas of strength.

Factor Tree is completely new to me and I have not used it before.  However, they are currently offering a FREE two week trial - NO credit card needed!!

Simply go the Factor Tree site and enter code:  "BzzAgent" to receive your two week free trial! 


I will be back to let you know what my daughter and I think! I'm hoping it will be a great addition to our studies!


But that is just one mom's opinion.


Have you tried Factor Tree?
Let me know your thoughts!




I learned about Factor tree through my membership with BzzAgent

No comments:

Post a Comment